Linda Lightman, founder of Linda’s Stuff offers her 5 tips on to keep or not to keep. Cleaning out your closet, parting with the clothing that has served you well can be difficult and we’re here to help you navigate those waters.
1. Start small- review one section of your closet at a time. No need to feel overwhelmed.
2. Make Yes, No and maybe piles- This gives you time to really think about your decisions.
3. The one Year Rule- if you haven’t worn it in a year, get rid of it.
4. Keep Sentimental Items- There should always be a place in your closet for items that make you happy, even if you haven’t worn it lately.
5. Organize- a closet clean out if the perfect time to devise your dream closet!
And remember Linda’s Stuff is always here to help you turn those unwanted clothing items into money! That way you can buy more clothes! Happy cleaning!